As a part of Skanska´s ambition to be leading in eco-friendly construction we have taken the decision to use electronic invoicing. E-invoicing is an efficient and safe method of handling invoices and it minimizes the risk of errors.
There are two alternative ways of sending an invoice to Skanska:
- Online invoicing through e-Build.
- Invoice via our IT partner.
1. Online invoicing through e-Build
eBuild, the invoicing portal for the construction industry. Web-invoice is an easy to use service, free of charge. This billing method is addressed to:
- Suppliers with smaller invoice volumes (1-250 invoices per year)
- Suppliers without customized business systems
Currently 6 462 suppliers invoice Skanska via e-Build.
Start by creating a user account at e-Build. You can send your first electronic invoice to Skanska today.
Create a user account to send invoices online
2. Invoicing through our IT partner
Skanska provides the possibility of sending electronic files through our IT-partner. This billing method is addressed to:
- Suppliers with greater invoice volumes per year.
- Suppliers with an already customized business system.
Detailed information is available in our invoice specifications as well as company list. Please see documents in the right column.
For more information, register here.