Skanska's overall goal is to create value for customers and shareholders. Projects are the core of the Group's operations and value is created by means of well-implemented and profitable projects.
Skanska shall be the leading project developer in local markets and within selected product areas such as residential units, offices and commercial, and within selected types of infrastructure projects.
In addition to the financial goals, Skanska also has qualitative goals – the Five Zeros vision – which also constitute the Group’s core values. These are based on the vision of conducting operations with:
- Zero loss-making projects – loss-making projects damage both profitability and customer relations.
- Zero work site accidents – by guaranteeing safety at and around building sites for employees, subcontractors, suppliers and the general public.
- Zero environmental incidents – by implementing projects in a manner that minimizes the environmental impact.
- Zero ethical breaches – through zero tolerance for all forms of bribes and corruption.
- Zero defects – providing improved end results and increased customer satisfaction.