Skanska Sweden use the Supplier portal in the search for suppliers. As a supplier to Skanska it is mandatory to conduct a prequalification, which is handled through our Supplier Portal. If you are a supplier you can also upload current contact details and information about which goods or services your company delivers.
Time to update your prequalification
Previously prequalified suppliers to Skanska will receive or have already received an e-mail with login information, ie user name and password, and a link to our new Supplier Portal. If you are a potential supplier to Skanska and want to pre-qualify, please contact Skanska Support on affar...@skanska.se alternatively by phone +46 10 448 01 00.
For you as an existing supplier to Skanska
Now it's time for you as a supplier to enter into Skanska's new Supplier Portal and update your information. Skanska has moved a majority of your company's earlier response into the new system for prequalification. In addition to checking previous submissions, we want you to answer new questions regarding the updated legal requirements or specific questions about the goods and services that your company delivers to Skanska. In the Supplier Portal, we also want you to upload attachments, such as your company's Health and Safety policy and proof of insurance.
Instruction, how to update your prequalification
You will receive or have already received an e-mail with login information, ie user name and password, and a link.
- Click on the link in the e-mail
- Select the language on the login page and then log in with the username and password stated in the e-mail.
- Click [Manage Profile] in the left menu and check that the geography that is specified is correct for your company's geographical area of delivery. If needed, update by adding or removing.
- Then check that the products and services listed match for your company's offer. If necessary, update by adding or removing.
- Click [Save and Send]
- Click [Evaluated prequalification] in the left menu
- Click [Update prequalification] on your upper right
- Answer the unanswered questions and check your previous responses from the previous year's prequalification. If needed, update the answers. Attach relevant appendices that is requested. We also ask you to add the expiry date of your company’s certificate of insurance.
- When you are done, click on [Send]. Now your prequalification is updated and will from April 6th 2016 appear for purchasers within Skanska.
To the right you find instructions for how to log into the Supplier Portal and where in the Supplier Portal, you will find a more detailed manual on how to conduct the prequalification.
If you have additional questions not covered in the manual, please contact Skanska Support through affar...@skanska.se or by telephone: +46 10 448 01 00
Get access to the Supplier Portal
The Supplier Portal is available to existing and potential suppliers to Skanska. If you want access to the Supplier Portal you can apply for an account using the link at top right. After verification, you will receive log in information by e-mail.